Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ten Things I love with Strangers

.. I walk with in the morning when I'm on my way to work.

10. The counterflow
- People going that way will be at the right side, people going this way pile up on the left. I like looking at the exchange of movements.

9. Listening to their music players
- Most especially when they are feeling the music and pretending that the road is their dance floor. Makes me want to dance with them as well.

8 - 7. Walking while listening to their music player and staring at an abyss
- Some even do this while looking up in the sky. That, people, is a skill. A skill not to fall in a manhole or be run over by a vehicle.

6. Wearing outrageous outfits
- Neon pink was so 20 years ago but some still managed to find such clothing and wear them. Where they found such pieces is a mystery. Looking at said strangers warns me of fashion no-no's.

5 - 4. Wearing great outfits
- Great outfits to wear doesn't have to be the latest trend. You'll know when you see these strangers. They are comfortable and know what they are wearing. They have confidence.

3. Loveeers
- Yes. Read it with long eeee. Oh, those two sweet lovers whispering sweet nothings. Walking slowly hand in hand. Makes me want to put handcuffs in their wrists so that they will be together forevah! :D

2. Walking while texting
- Walking while talking over a mobile phone is manageable. Texting, hmmm. Like listening to your ipod while staring to an abyss is deadly. Once again, this is a skill.

1. Smiling
- because smile is infectious.

2 comments: