Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Friend

I was moved in to a new work station last week. My much needed move to a quieter and more productive place.

I wasn't in a happy mood at the day of my move. I was quiet the whole time while moving my stuff. When I was settled, I found this in my desk:

It was left by the previous occupant of the work station. I was about to throw it when I realized it's a 'jelly wrist rest' support for a keyboard. It was still in good condition. I've been planning to buy one for a month already because I've been feeling wrist aches every now and then fearing it might lead to carpal tunnel.

I didn't know what possessed me that moment but as soon as I found out it was still in condition, I started cleaning it slowly and rested my wrist on it afterwards. It felt good and relaxing. It's as if it sucked all my worries and blues out of me.

Funny it may sound, but I think I found a new friend. I'm glad that whenever I arrive at work, I got someone, I mean something to rest my wrist on.. and probably help me take away my blues whenever it visits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment