Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Creation of the "YOUniverse"

Yesterday it was a bag. Now the message that the universe wants to remind us came from a small pillow.


One day, somewhere in the mess of our storage room in our house, I found that pillow. All I was able to utter when I picked it up was, "Oo, nga noh."

From then on, whenever I wake up in the morning that pillow is the first thing I see. Reminds me always that I control my world and I can't pinpoint anyone if I made a mess out of me.

So, the pillow has spoken. We must now watch our thoughts if we want the finer things in life.



P.S.
Pooh and Tigger stuff toy are not part of the pillow. They are my cute little bed guardians.

P.P.S
Yes, I still keep stuff toys around me. They are mostly gifts from friends.
I have an 'army' of guardians in my bed. Pooh and Tigger are the latest recruits in the 'army'.

No comments:

Post a Comment