Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Dollhouse"

In about two weeks, my family and I will going back to our old house. Old but newly renovated.

From our last visit, I took a few photos. Not really good shots but here they are.

This will be my room:



My phone cam wasn't able to give justice to the beauty and space of my soon-to-be room. (Limited capacity shot of the phone cam) Take note that there's more space at the right side. Boxes at the middle are tiles for the other rooms.

The color of the walls are dark and light violet. Originally, I begged my mother to paint it with seven colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. In short, I wanted rainbow walls. Yes, seriously. Multicolored room. Awesome, right? My mother thought I was nuts. While I thought "ROYGBIV" walled room was a genius. After a few weeks, I gave in to my mother. I don't have the money yet to pay for the painting job, so I only got to choose one color (as included in the house renovation package). I chose a royalty color which is violet.

Someday in the future, I'll have that rainbow colored walls I want. :D



That's my soon-to-be cabinet. (Hmm. I could probably paint that in rainbow colors. :D lol. Don't tell my mother about that, she might go ballistic. :))

I got fascinated with the following pieces of wood seen in the photo:

They were all evenly and smoothly cut. Reminded me of the basic shapes we were asked to sketch in drawing class back in college. (A sphere wood would complete the photo. :D)


A gate leading to the Lanai of the house.


The house den is just beside the kitchen:
Please excuse the mess. Still in process of renovating the house.

Can't wait to see the house completely done.

Feels like I'm going to live in a dollhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment